25% Extra Free

My work, my life

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

half-man, half-geek

Friday, June 01, 2007

Joe and the Jokers



The one-time-only band which we have got together for Joe's 50th birthday party, now has a name!

Lead Guitar: Joker Joe
Lead Vocals: Laughing Les
Guitar and Vocals: Tony "Wide-Open" Dawes
Bass guitar: As-if "Timing" Mirtha
Drums: "Cheshire" Cat

(Have to come up with a better name for my character ... suggestions welcome!)

Latest, and possibly final, song list:
Walk in the Room - The Searchers
Meet me on the Corner - Lindisfarne
I can't get no (Satisfaction) - Stones
Whiskey in the Jar - Thin Lizzy
Hey Joe - Hendrix
Back in the USSR - Beatles
Sunny Afternoon - The Kinks

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mirtha.
Nice.

9:55 am, June 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home