25% Extra Free

My work, my life

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

half-man, half-geek

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Ant Free Zone

Hooray! We are in our own Italian apartment and it is most definitely an Ant Free Zone (stylish or otherwise).
Much hilarity last night as we lugged down the last of our 10 cases down 4 flights of stairs only to find that the lift didn't need a key to use it.

The apartment is really nice - but it is a bit small I think and we have one less bed than we were promissed in the boys bedroom. Amazingly the agent told the landlady we only had 2 kids - a plain lie as I told him amny times that we have 3 and need an extra bed - moreover we brought the three little tykes along to sign the contract so they had no excuse!!

A dodgier agent you are unlikely to meet - all he was interested in was taking my money. I am still trying to wash the slime off my hand after I shook his at the end.

Anyway, the apartment is nice and clean although it would be nice if the shower worked!

PS - no internet connection (intermittant or otherwise) from the flat.
PPS - The boys watched Doctor Who last night and thought it was great - I'll try to watch it tonight ...

1 Comments:

Blogger Hedzor said...

Medico Che!

12:13 pm, May 07, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home