25% Extra Free

My work, my life

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

half-man, half-geek

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

2nd Jam Session

Much excitement was generated when we were joined in our 2nd session by one Alex Klyubin. Ostensibly, just to hang out, eat pizza and give is his frank opinions. When he was handed my keyboard however, it turns out he is something of a virtuoso pianist. Que, Hey Jude on Bass, guitar and piano.

Other highlights were decent performance of Hey Rigo Rigo, a 2 bodhran jam and multiple plays of Psycho Killer.

Nice.

2 Comments:

Blogger lotek said...

Have you recorded anything yet that I can hear?

8:36 pm, January 18, 2007  
Blogger RoboGeek said...

Luckily for you and the world, not yet!
We may well do it next time ...

2:48 pm, January 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home