25% Extra Free

My work, my life

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

half-man, half-geek

Monday, July 16, 2007

For one time only

Finally the evening I was waiting for and dreading in equal measure, came and went.
A very enjoyable party - thanks Joe. The night is forever preserved here.

http://metricspace.co.uk/joe_and_the_jokers/

I think anyone who actually reads this blog already has this in their inbox.
The only comment I'd make here is that it sounded a whole lot better on the night, because the video clips were done with a stills camera taking low-res avi's. Still, the Whiskey in the jar and Hey Joe clips don't sound too bad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent.
The band sounded fantastic and it sounds like you had a great time.
As for the logo... I'm just happy to help.
When's the next gig?
Kirk.

11:06 am, July 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home