25% Extra Free

My work, my life

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

half-man, half-geek

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Truncated holiday memoirs

So, I never did manage to post anything about the rest of my Roman holiday. Suffice to say it was all brilliant. Really enjoyed the Roman Forum and the Palatine hill and also the Trevi Fountain.
Hard to pick out highlights, but what was great was that everyone was very chilled out, Jackie's parents were in great form and I didn't have to shout at the kids too much.

This weekend (from tomorrow - a public hol in Italy) we are going to Pisa (so Yousef can go up the tower on his birthday) and hopefully visit Florence and Lucca while we are down there. We are staying in a 4-man tent to avoid paying through the nose for a hotel room in the most expensive week of the year.

I shall be quite happy if a) we do not cook like boil-in-the-bag fish, b) we do not get bitten raw by mozzies and c) if I don't go crazy at the kids.

A tra poco care mio.

1 Comments:

Blogger Insanodag said...

Completely off the topic, but:
There is such a thing as boil-in-the-bag-fish?

12:29 pm, August 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home